iconicERP comes with an inbuilt feature to print customized labels for products.
You can go to the print label screen from multiple places:
- From the Products Sidebar menu Products -> Print Labels.
- Go to Products -> View Products and click on Actions -> Labels. This will add the selected product to the print label list.
- Go to Purchases -> List Purchases and click on Actions -> Labels. This will add the products from the selected purchase to the print label list.
- Once you’re on the print label screen, add the products for which you want to print labels by entering the name or barcode/SKU id.
- Adjust the quantity of each product’s label (No. of labels).
- Select the information you want to display in labels by checking/unchecking the options under the “Information to show in labels” heading.
- Select the Barcode Setting according to your sticker. We have included some commonly used settings.
You can add a new setting from Settings -> Barcode Settings menu.
- Click on Preview to view the labels.
- If everything looks good you can click on the Print button to print it.
Note: You must set the Margins to ‘default’ in the browser print window.
- If some information is getting half displayed because of sticker size, then it is advised to hide them or better to use 20 Labels Per sheet settings.
Error: Unsupported SKU id for the selected barcode type
This error means the SKU provided by you when creating the product doesn’t satisfy the encoding as per the barcode type.