Registering a new business
- Click on the register business link on the welcome page.
- Registering a business involves multiple steps; Business Details, Tax details, and Owner details.
- Business Details: Fill out the relevant fields; select the appropriate currency and time zone; click on Next. Time zones and currency can be different for different registered businesses.
- Tax Details: You should fill out at least one Tax name and Tax number. Tax is like GST/VAT which varies for different countries. Fill details & click on next.
- Owner Details: Provide asked details. Username and password are used to log in so make sure you remember them.
- The owner created during this registration will be the admin of the business. More admin can be added/edited/deleted from the user management section.
- Click on the register button and after successful registration, it will get redirected to the login screen. Log in with the owner username/password created.
Note: You can change any of the above details in the business settings section.
Removing/Disabling the register link:
iconicERP allows you to add multiple businesses. But many times you don’t want to allow external visitors to register their business.